Colorado Springs, CO is home to critical national defense and aerospace industries given that it has a various concentration of businesses linked to this industry. There are different companies involved in commercial aerospace business, cybersecurity business, engineering as well as commands and military bases.
Colorado Springs boasts of more than 240 Aerospace and Defense companies, and the industry has more than 105, 000 employees. Some of the world’s advanced technologies in defense such as satellite communication, cybersecurity, and global positioning are found in Colorado Springs. The industries attract a highly skilled workforce in different sectors of the defense industry.
There are different jobs for contractors in Colorado Springs, and they focus on various elements of the defense industry. As such, the list below outlines the types of jobs usually offered in the defense industry in … Read More
Any business that wants to start the new year right needs to make sure they have the best possible online presence. The year 2018 could be the year that you finally break away from competitors with the best products, services, and customer experience. Or, 2018 could be the year when they break away from you because you failed to keep up. January is the perfect time to give your company website an audit. Check web hosting service, Load speed, look and feel, and continue to go over every aspect with a fine tooth comb to locate problems and hidden bugs.
Find effective solutions across the board and start the new year with a better site.
Here Are Important Items For Review:
- Improved web hosting with new hosting services
- The quality of content offered to
… Read More
Do you suffer from AOD (App Overload Disorder)?
I do, brother. Can I get a witness?
AOD is a horrible, stifling disease characterized by an excessive amount of time spent every day to maintain an apps habit.
The symptoms of AOD include:
- you have more than 50 Chrome tabs open right now
- your phone, tablet and laptop are always running out of memory
- you upgraded to a paid Dropbox/iCloud account – to make room for apps
- it takes you 2 hours to groom your apps in iTunes
- you check IFTTT daily to make sure your recipes are working
- you stay awake at night wondering when if you backed up your keyword passbook
- your hands are permanently disfigured through constant typing of user names and passwords
I love my apps! But they’re killing me.
I use … Read More